Procurement job Coordinator
The Procurement Coordinator reports to the Director of Finance and is responsible for providing financial and administrative services to marketumbrella.org.
- Coordinate procurement of goods and services
- Implement financial policies and procedures
- Prepare and process vendor contracts, payments and staff reimbursements
- Enter bills & invoices for payment using QuickBooks
- Process Backup reports daily
- Manage the weekly check run
- Record all incoming checks
- Maintain updated vendor files
- Maintain procurement records such as contracts & invoices, items or services purchased and equipment/merchandise inventories
- Maintain and order appropriate office/project supplies
- Assist in other administrative duties such as filing, copying and preparing correspondence
- Ensure the confidentiality and security of all financial and employee files
- Assist the finance director as needed
Over three years of administrative experience required. Experience in contract administration, grant administration or accounts payables preferred. Knowledge in purchasing, financial accounting, or business administration. Excellent interpersonal skills, analytical and problem solving skills, effective verbal and listening communications skills, attention to detail and high level of accuracy, effective written communications skills, computer skills including the ability to operate a computerized accounting system (QuickBooks), spreadsheets and word processing programs at a highly proficient level.
Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Location: New Orleans, LA
- Compensation: Competitive
- This is at a non-profit organization.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Tags: #procurement jobDownload Full Image