Asp Net Developer
This is a free Project Manager Resume example that covers objectives and tips to gets you the best job. This professional resume template with action words will help you in writing perfect CV for the desired Project Manager Job.
Asp net developer Job Description
- Good analytical skills, MS Access database, MIS reporting, query writing as well as programming skill.
- Web page designing, design setting with web pages,asp.net web development
- Desired Profile. corporate and commercial website design
- Must control most of the element by external CSS
- XHTML Standard coding standard validation
- Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator / Macromedia Dream weaver
- Able to develop website with W3C standards
- Table-Less Website layout building.
Sample Asp net developer Resume Template
In this section you have to include your Name, current home address, Mobile telephone number, Landline telephone number and your personal email address which is currently used.
- Full name
- Present and permanent addresses
- Telephone numbers
Professional or career objective
Your objective is the one that clearly underlines your aims and aspirations in that profession. For example a Computer Graduate will have to write an objective which is concise and precisely speaks about his role that he wants to play in the Organization.
Sample Objective for Access developer
To use my technical and Expatriation in the design, development and maintenance of complex, interconnected...
If you have any major Career Achievements or any Appreciation then this is the section where they should be listed. For Example a Asp net developer can add his/her career achievements like,
- Developed ASP.Net pages using ASP.NET 3.0 web form controls, Custom user Controls, HTML server controls in C#.
- Created several database objects such as Views and Stored Procedures in SQL Server database
- Creating Customs Tool to transforming data XML data provided by various systems in user defined format-using XSL/MSXML.
- Implemented Encryption & Decryption of the query strings using Secure Hash Algorithm and all the sensitive information stored in the database
- Used SOAP to Implement Web Services.
Previous work experience plays an important role while applying for a Job and hence it should be well presented in the resume. Most of the questions during your resume will be related to the previous job that you had and hence you should be well prepared for it. You should begin with putting the name of the organization that you worked for, the duration of your work and the post or the designation at which you were working. After this, you can effectively place points in a bulleted format that talk about the responsibilities and the achievements that you may have achieved during your stay at the previous organization. The work experience of an experienced Asp net developer applying for a job would look like,
Asp net developer
6138 Andrew Thomas co.Pune
- Developed ASP.NET web applications with C# code behind in Visual Studio 2005.
- Created SQL queries, stored procedures, triggers, and functions.
- Created Unit Tests using Visual Studio Team System 2005, verifying 100% of code was covered.
- Developed custom web controls and composite web controls.
- Converted classic asp web sites to ASP.NET with C# code behind, including the addition of Master pages and the conversion of html to xhtml.
- Fidelity National Information Services
- Empower Division Sharon, PA Jun 2005 - Nov 2007
- Client/Server Site Programmer Mar 2007 - Nov2007
- Customized loan origination software via proprietary scripting language Empower Script.
- Implemented SQL Server database queries (select, Insert, Update, delete) through datasets in Empower Script.
- Created stored procedures in SQL Server 2000 which were called through Empower Script.
Application Support Specialist
Prime ProData, Inc. Mumbai
Nov 2005 - Jun 2007
- Supported and customized loan origination software, including proprietary scripting language Empower Script, for the IT departments of mortgage companies.
- Resolved client issues.
- Developed in Empower Script with Microsoft SQL Server 2000 and 2005.
- Searched source code written in Delphi and worked with in-house programmers to make source code changes.
- Developed web application to track holiday, vacation, and sick time for employees. This was an ASP.NET application with C# code behind and queries to SQL Server 2000.
- Created a call priority program in C# Windows Forms which connected to SQL Server 2000 backend database.
Xruksh Co. ltd, Mumbai
June 2003-Oct. 2005
- Contributed to the global distribution of engineering documents and drawings.
- Reviewed drawings for accuracy prior to delivery to global agencies.
- Prepared and implemented work order requests for drawings/documentation requiring corrections.
- Developed, maintained and updated a variety of complex databases.
- Maintained global document tracking system and coordinated tracking of patents.
- Interfaced with several Quality Assurance groups to maintain and ensure high quality levels of approval documentation.
- Supervised and mentored temporary employees.
- Steered development of new procedures for electronic document management processes.
- Played key role in change control document meetings, ensuring proper communication and flow of information regarding product changes.
Education and Certification
The academic details need to be mentioned in a tabulated format with respect to the degrees or the courses that the candidate would have undertaken in the past. The latest degree or course comes first followed by the last completed course and hence forth going backwards. For example a Project Manager who has completed post graduation or graduation course is applying for a Job or to a company or an organization then his/her details would be like,
Bachelor of Science ( Computer Science)
Green State University, May 2003
Microsoft Certified Professional
Achieving certification as a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist: .NET Framework 2.0 Web Applications (MCTS: .NET Framework 2.0 Web Applications).
If you have won any competitions national or international then they could also be highlighted here. For example a Asp net developer could lay stress on any exams that he may have given or any seminars or conferences attended. If you are a part of any honorary society or any nonprofit organization then that could also be added here.
The honors and the activities section of a Asp net developer would look like,
- Top ranker in Green State University, 2002
- Best student award in Microsoft Certified Professional
- Best Team Leader award from Xruksh Co. ltd, Mumbai
- Rating 1st received from Prime ProData, Inc. Mumbai
The References are generally required so that your present employer can gauge you through the eyes of the people who you were associated with or have worked for. So your teachers or college professors' details could be placed here. Or your past employer who you would have worked under can also be used as a reference. Ensure that the people whose names you enter know you well and do inform them that you are placing their names as reference because many companies call to confirm. For example the references section of a Asp net developer could also look like,
Microsoft Certified Professional
Salary Range of a Access developer
- The average salary received is approximately Rs. 35000 per month. This works out to an annual pay package of 4.25 Lakes to 4.5 Lakes per annum CTC.
- The salary from an American perspective works out to be $6000 per Month.
Note: This salary may be variable and it may change from organization to organization.
Frequently asked Asp net developer Interview Question
- What is an interface and what is an abstract class? Please, expand by examples of using both. Explain why.
- What is serialization, how it works in .NET?
- What exactly is being serialized when you perform serialization?
- Tell me about 6h4 methods you have used to perform serialization.
- Did you work with XML and XSL Transformations?
- What methods and what for did you use to work with XML?
- What is the purpose of reserved word "using" in C#?
- How does output caching work in ASP.NET?
- What is connection pooling and how do you make your application use it?
- What are different methods of session maintenance in ASP.NET?