Sales and Marketing Resume Sample
Joan Q. Resumes Executive/Sales and Marketing
500 Main Street, My City, NY XXXXX (212) 555-1212
B.A. Business Administration University of Connecticut 1996
M.B.A. Corporate Finance University of North Carolina 2000
Honors: · Earned top grade on MBA project involving marketing of new products and services.
· Dean’s List for two consecutive years.
CAREER SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE
· Advertising Placement
· New Product Pricing
· Product Promotion
· P&L Responsibilities
· Sales Training and Development
· Inside and Direct Sales
· New Client Development
· New Product Case Development
· Competitive Strategy Development
· Long and Short Range Planning
- Managed the entire inside and outside sales force for a Fortune 500 company, increasing sales by double digit figures for three consecutive years.
- Consistently ranked in the top ten sales and account managers for ABC Company as measured by overall revenues generated and year over year increase in revenues.
- Developed new client acquisition strategies for sales team and subsequently trained workforce in new client acquisition program. Within three years, the number of active clients increased by 50%.
- Achieved overall market share of 33.5%, moving up from 27.3% in an extremely competitive marketplace over a five year time period.
- Restructured inside and outside sales department for a Fortune 500 company. Worked with CEO, managers and members of the marketing, advertising and sales department to streamline operations and information reporting process.
Second Seat Corporation, Middle Town, NJ 2012 – Present
Senior Account Manager: Responsible for the development of new revenue opportunities via existing large accounts. Successfully interacted with senior managers and procurement analysts in accounts managed.
Grew total managed account portfolio from three to seven companies while moving the revenue stream 15% upwards. Responsible for acting as customer advocate when dealing with marketing group.
Medium Company, New York, NY 2006 - 2012
Account Manager: Initial responsibilities included inside sales support interacting with over 35 small to mid-sized customers. Accelerated growth of new accounts resulted in rapid placement into the outside sales workforce.
Overall responsibilities included managing a portfolio of customers with a total value of $35 million in revenue. Total of all customers accounted for nearly 15% of the company’s entire revenue stream.
ACME Car Cleaners, My City, NJ 2000 – 2006
New Product Development: Responsible for new product development activities, which led to the introduction of eight new products over a five year period of time.
Developed training manuals and trained regional sales persons in the advantages of the new products being introduced. Played a key role in the development of the company’s strategic marketing and advertising approach in the marketplace. Led a team to determine the advertising placement approach for the department’s $10 million budget.
Elected Product Developer of the Year by Car Cleaner industry for work related to carpet cleaners.
Tags: #Marketing ResumeDownload Full Image