Here you can see a sample resume of a host or a restaurant hostess. This could also serve as an example for a hostess. You can even download all free model of this document at the end of this article. Then, you could use it to create your own resume. But it is important to change it to make it personalized to your own profile.
Host / hostess, restaurant resume sample
Career Objective: Host / hostess, restaurant
Tim Hortons - Downtown Levis 2015 today
I did the customer service counter but also at the drive. I've done the preparation of drinks and food. Conducted housekeeping workspaces from outside and the dining room.
- Working day and night.
Couche-Tard Inc. – Levis from 2013 to 2015
I made sure to give excellent customer service. I made sure at all times that the restaurant is clean and attractive to customers. A process for preparing products assuring me that hygiene and safety standards are applied.
Esterel Resort - Esterel 2011-2013
- Home customers.
- Took managed and reservations for restaurants.
- Has ensured customer satisfaction.
- A given menus to customers and informed them as needed.
- A mounted tables.
- Ensured the cleanliness.
- A completed several other tasks.
LaSalle College, Montreal 2011
DEC Hotel Management
Versatile Island, Gatineau, Qc 2008
DES in international program
Skills and competences
- dynamic person.
- Energetic and smiling.
- Focused on customer service and the good results.
- Like teamwork and challenges.
- Like working with the public.
- Excellent timeliness.
- Good sense of organization.
- Punctual and able to handle stress.
- Ability to provide physical.
Languages: Fluent in English and French.
Driving license and own car.
Tags: #hostess resume sampleDownload Full Image