Here comes another free Sample Marketing Manager Resume example, you can preview it here or can download it for free in word document from the link given below.
123 Main Drive · Addison, Illinois 98109 · (425) 555-0139 · firstname.lastname@example.org
Brand Management / Market Research / Strategic Positioning
Talented, results-producing Marketing Professional with a proven record of accomplishment in planning and leading comprehensive marketing strategies in support of business goals and objectives. Expertise in directing the creation of marketing tools and steering the execution of marketing programs. Demonstrated success driving growth in targeted markets through implementation of key projects. Solid leadership skills; able to build and guide top-performing marketing teams. Adept at communicating with management, vendors, and internal departments to coordinate overall marketing efforts.
|· Strategic Market Planning||· New Market Penetration|
|· Marketing Collateral Development||· Market Research & Analysis|
|· Web Development & Management||· Team Building & Management|
|· Direct Marketing Programs||· Budget Preparation/Administration|
DIRECTOR OF MARKETING, 2001 – Present
WIDE WORLD IMPORTERS – Addison, Illinois
Define strategy for and develop, execute, and manage comprehensive marketing plan encompassing integrated marketing initiatives designed to penetrate and grow targeted markets. Communicate with customers, management, internal departments, and vendors to coordinate overall marketing effort in accordance with corporate goals. Plan and carry out regional market research and analyses. Play integral role in product development activities. Lead and direct forward-thinking marketing team. Prepare and manage $1-million marketing budget.
- Drove up target-market product sales by 27% through designing and launching new marketing strategy.
- Increased new-product revenue from zero to $50,000 within one month by spearheading creation and implementation of highly effective marketing campaign.
- Exceeded business goal of 25% market share for one product, propelling overall market share beyond 35%.
MARKETING MANAGER, 1998 – 2001
ASSISTANT MARKETING MANAGER, 1995 – 1998
COHO WINERY – Seattle, Washington
Developed and managed a wide range of marketing tools, including promotional materials, direct-mail pieces, and Web site content. Defined and evaluated product marketing collateral, programs, and analyses. Tracked, projected, and reported both advertising and circulation-based marketing programs. Maintained communication with management to ensure marketing activities aligned with business goals. Provided leadership and direction to marketing associates to guide the creation of marketing materials and ensure congruence with objectives.
- Successfully maintained and increased client base by designing and implementing strategic customer-retention projects.
- Planned and led execution of online advertising campaign that doubled monthly revenue.
MARKETING ASSISTANT, 1993 – 1995
TAILSPIN TOYS – Seattle, Washington
Worked within a team environment to carry out a full range of marketing functions. Established product selection, pricing, and programs. Assisted in Web site promotions and in communicating marketing programs. Developed creative print and online marketing collateral. Provided direct support to Marketing Manager.
- Demonstrated immediate talents upon hire and excelled quickly to become recognized by management as key member of marketing team.
- Contributed campaign theme idea that proved effective in delivering overall message.
|Education & Credentials||
Bachelor of Science Degree, Marketing, 1993 · Willow University – Iowa, USA
Click here to download Sample Marketing Manager ResumeDownload Full Image