Here Comes anther free resume example of Social Worker Resume, you can preview it here or can download it for the link given below in Microsoft Word Format.
Sample Social Worker Resume
Type your address here, Type your address here
OBJECTIVE: Social Services/Social Worker position in the Cleveland area.
SUMMARY: • Hands-on experience in the social services area.
• Magna Cum Laude graduate with BS in Social Work.
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Science in Social Work, May 2008
Illinois State University, Normal, Illinois
Graduated Magna Cum Laude with a GPA of 3.6 on a 4.0 scale
Courses taken included:
Social Work Methods I/II/III Social Systems and Social Work Practice
Field Education I/II/III Social Welfare and the Law
Child and Family Services Social Work and Medical Issues
Social Services for the Aging Social Work in Criminal Justice Settings
EXPERIENCE: Administrative Assistant, May 2007 to August 2007
State Department of Health and Social Services, Denver, Colorado
• Responsible for coordinating and conducting intake interviews for welfare new cases.
• Assisted in developing and presenting public awareness program .
• Co-authored “Using Your Food Stamps Wisely” brochure for use in state program. This brochure has now been adopted for use by seven other states.
Staffer, May 2006 to August 2006
Help for the Homeless Shelter, Denver, Colorado
• Drove van throughout the city to deliver daily hot meals to the homeless.
• Assisted in coordinating volunteer help in food preparation.
• Contacted churches and social service agencies to request financial and personnel support.
ACTIVITIES: • Volunteer, Homelessness Prevention Initiative, 2005-Present
• Volunteer, Crisis Hotline, 2007-2008
• Volunteer, Battered Women Shelter, 2006-2007
click here to download Sample Social Worker ResumeDownload Full Image