Sales Representative Resume Template
MACROBUTTON DoFieldClick [Your Name]
MACROBUTTON DoFieldClick [Street Address]Type your address here, MACROBUTTON DoFieldClick [City, ST ZIP Code]Type your address here
MACROBUTTON DoFieldClick [phone]
MACROBUTTON DoFieldClick [e-mail]
Willing to get a challenging position requiring strong sales, managerial and organizational skills with a firm where advancement and compensation are based on personal performance.
Territory /Account Management
New/Existing Account Development
EXPERIENCE September 1990-present
Appleby Industries, Millington, TN
- Responsible for distribution, dollar volume and promotions of pharmaceutical products.
- Sell to major drug store chains, major wholesalers, deep discount stores, and mass merchandisers throughout Tennessee, including 2 national accounts.
- Prepare and present business reviews for key accounts.
- Develop and manage new and existing accounts.
- Analyze and propose alternatives to customers.
- Set up sales and new distribution contests for major wholesalers.
- Created a customer selling booklet for wholesalers' sales representatives to improve efficiency and sales.
- Won Sales Representative of the Year Award, 1993.
June 1986-August 1990
Clayton and Wallace, Inc., Bartlett, TN
- Promoted five divisions of Health and Beauty Aids and over-the-counter products, in drug, food and mass merchandiser accounts by selling display, shelf improvements and distribution programs. Involved implementation of creative ideas, brand initiative and headquarter activity.
- Became Account Coordinator for three major drug store chains.
- Name of University, State, Country
- Bachelor of Science, Health Care Administration. 1986
Courses: Business Management and Sales, Business Writing
Download Full Image