Security Guard Resume Template
MACROBUTTON DoFieldClick [Your Name]
MACROBUTTON DoFieldClick [Street Address]Type your address here, MACROBUTTON DoFieldClick [City, ST ZIP Code]Type your address here
MACROBUTTON DoFieldClick [phone]
MACROBUTTON DoFieldClick [e-mail]
Seek the Challenging Position of Security Guard
A highly talented Security Guard with huge experience in providing personal, equipment, and real property security in assigned areas; providing information, directions, and escort service as needed.
Summary of Qualifications
More than five years experience.
Great skills in utilizing building security and lock systems and procedures.
Excellent ability to detect problems and report information to appropriate personnel.
Exceptional ability to drive motor vehicles.
Remarkable ability to understand and follow safety procedures.
Strong ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures.
Profound ability to resolve customer complaints and concerns.
Immense skills in providing protection services to individuals on campus.
In-depth ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
Uncommon knowledge of federal, state, and local traffic laws and regulations governing the operation of a commercial passenger vehicle.
Profound ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
New StoreHouse Inc., Tarrytown, NY 2000 - Present
- Patrolled assigned areas on foot or in a vehicle to ensure personal, building, and equipment security.
- Examined doors, windows, and gates to determine that they are secure.
- Informed and warned violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking, or carrying forbidden articles.
- Provided escort services for visitors, students, staff, faculty, and individuals responsible for transportation of monies to or from StoreHouse's depositories as required.
- Provided public assistance, including lockout services and information.
- Watched for and reported irregularities, such as fire hazards, leaking water pipes, and security doors left unlocked; sounded alarm during fire outbreak and the presence of unauthorized persons.
- Performed periodic checks of emergency call boxes and street lights to ensure proper functioning; reported malfunctions as required.
- Prepared routine, standardized reports.
- Drove company's vehicle, providing safe and efficient transportation of company's goods and personnel.
- Performed miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Education and Professional Training
Valid motor vehicle operator's license issued by New York State
Community School, Tarrytown, NY
High School Diploma (1999)