Siebel Developer Resume
This is a free Siebel Developer Resume example that covers objectives and tips to gets you the best job. This professional resume template with action words will help you in writing perfect CV for the desired Siebel Developer Job.
Siebel Developer Job Description
- Ensures renewed integrity/quality of existing and/or newly developed application software. Includes programs, queries, applets, business components/services and all other application related objects.
- Works jointly with Project Manager, TS Manager, IS Director, and user champions to design, develop and implement new functionality and/or modifications to existing deployment.
- Analyzes and develops complex Siebel Customizations, Workflows, SmartScripts. Performs sophisticated systems analysis in the enterprise environment.
- Meets regularly with Project Manager, TS Manger and IS Director to provide status updates on assigned program development. Provides avenues for enhancing the quality and/or efficiency of software development.
- Develops technical, operational and managerial skills, allowing incumbent to assume Project Leader duties on a project by project basis.
Sample Siebel Developer Resume Template
In this section you have to include your Name, current home address, Mobile telephone number, Landline telephone number and your personal email address which is currently used.
- Full name
- Present and permanent addresses
- Telephone numbers
- Email address
Professional or career objective
Your objective is the one that clearly underlines your aims and aspirations in that profession. For example a Management Graduate will have to write an objective which is concise and precisely speaks about his role that he wants to play in the Organization.
Sample Objective for Siebel Developer
To obtain a responsible and challenging position with a progressive company where my work experience will have valuable application and utilization of my opportunity for advancement.
If you have any major Career Achievements or any Appreciation then this is the section where they should be listed. For Example a Siebel Developer can add his/her career achievements like,
- Directed a team of 6-8 web developers (junior to senior level/ VB, ASP, Java).
- Launched several other major public website enhancements, including Christmas season gift-sending, the company's revenue-generating delivery fee, and Valentine's Day pre-ordering.
- Conduct technical/business evaluations of business area requirements and recommend appropriate solutions to clients.
- Gathered requirements for conceived Internet functionality including CRM and KM systems and communicated these requirements to the development team using UML use cases in accordance with the RUP.
- Received numerous letters of recommendation, and appreciation from customers, and management.
Previous work experience plays an important role while applying for a Job and hence it should be well presented in the resume. Most of the questions during your resume will be related to the previous job that you had and hence you should be well prepared for it. You should begin with putting the name of the organization that you worked for, the duration of your work and the post or the designation at which you were working. After this, you can effectively place points in a bulleted format that talk about the responsibilities and the achievements that you may have achieved during your stay at the previous organization. The work experience of an experienced Siebel Developer applying for a job would look like,
Austin, Banglore, 2006-Present
- Negotiated design and functionality issues with HTML designers, e-commerce producers, and technical developers; explained technical issues and hurdles;
- Worked for consensus.
- Oversaw development of Everest website affiliate program, which identified customers by their IP address or through their referring URL, provided an
- internal web interface for marketing associates to enter IP ranges, and generated daily reports of site visits and purchase totals
- Guided development of other internal web applications by developers, including apps which enabled on-the-fly job posting, store category creation, design tweaks, and content preview.
- Evaluated new projects for Web group (such as taking information from the delivery people's Palm devices and displaying it on the website)
Sr. Programmer Analyst
Andersen Consulting, Banglore, 2004-2005
- Direct new installations of customized websites at client sites.
- Provide technical leadership and direction to fortune 1000 projects.
- Supervise, instruct and assign personnel to various projects and direct their activities.
- Track project completion and prepare status reports.
- Provide in-depth technical and business knowledge to ensure efficient design, programming, implementation and on-going support for the application
- Manage configuration and testing of customer websites.
- Manage and maintain client relationships at the senior level.
- Facilitate communication with management to ensure proper execution of project and customer satisfaction.
- Identified sales opportunities and prepared proposals to sell consulting services to various clients. Prepared responses to RFPs and RFQs
Sr. Programmer Analyst
Etoys.com, Banglore, 2002-2003
- Led teams through strategy development projects and employed creativity along with qualitative and quantitative analytics in order to arrive at a plan that maximized the possibilities of sustaining competitive advantage via operational effectiveness and strategic positioning.
- Designed and conducted primary and secondary research to understand client's target markets.
- Conceived superior interactive brand marketing strategies, tactics and platforms for clients.
- Envisioned cross-band user experiences and campaigns that represent true use of the interactive medium.
- Developed, documented and presented cross-band technology, branding, customer relationship management (CRM), knowledge management (KM), e-learning, content, branding, process improvement and site management strategies for global client base.
- Analyzed the value proposition of all recommended initiatives using Return on Investment (ROI) and Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) models.
- Recommended realignments in business processes, and organization structure to support the Internet initiative.
Education and Certification
The academic details need to be mentioned in a tabulated format with respect to the degrees or the courses that the candidate would have undertaken in the past. The latest degree or course comes first followed by the last completed course and hence forth going backwards. For example a Siebel Developer who has completed post graduation or graduation course is applying for a Job or to a company or an organization then his/her details would be like,
- B.Sc.(Computer Science)
St.Steve College, Bangalore
If you have won any competitions national or international then they could also be highlighted here. For example a Siebel Developer could lay stress on any exams that he may have given or any seminars or conferences attended. If you are a part of any honorary society or any nonprofit organization then that could also be added here.
The honors and the activities section of a Siebel Developer would look like,
- Member of Red Cross Society to generate awareness about AIDS in youth.
- Awarded the Best Programmer by Austin, Banglore in 2006.
The References are generally required so that your present employer can gauge you through the eyes of the people who you were associated with or have worked for. So your teachers or college professors' details could be placed here. Or your past employer who you would have worked under can also be used as a reference. Ensure that the people whose names you enter know you well and do inform them that you are placing their names as reference because many companies call to confirm. For example the references section of a Siebel Developer could also look like,
Salary Range of a Siebel Developer
- The average salary received is approximately Rs. 17000 per month. This works out to an annual pay package of 2 Lakhs to 2.25 Lakhs per annum CTC.
- The salary from an American perspective works out to be $6500 per Month.
Note: This salary may be variable and it may change from organization to organization.
Frequently asked Siebel Developer Interview Question
- How to write the script in applet level for a custom button so that on clicking the button, the application navigate to other view?
- If you find error in generating reports where you look in first if the view log fails and connection pool is working fine?
- Is it possible to configure A MVG field as a read only field without using scripting?
- What are Spooling files? Major difference between party tables and non party tables? What are the entities what are Spooling files? Major difference between party tables and non party tables? What are the entities of party and non party
- What is the difference between Hierarchical pick list and Constraint pick list?
- What is Audit Trail in Siebel?
- What is the different mechanism for the access control? How routing helps in access control?
- What is the s-party concept? What is there significance?
- What is the S_Party Data model introduced in the Siebel? And why?