New Jersey, USA
A position utilizing my extensive experience as a Software Trainer, my proven training capabilities, computer skills, education and all other interpersonal skills as well
Summary of Qualifications
- Designed, authored and tested highly complex software for emergency preparedness program.
- Ensured readability, presentation and reusability of code with clear and concise comments.
- Worked well as a team member or independently.
- Dependable, hard working, reliable and punctual.
- Demonstrated ability to meet the needs of patrons
- Competent using software including: Windows, Word, PowerPoint, E-mail and the Internet and all kind of advanced software
- Designed new systems application that provided web-based monitoring of all telecommunications activities.
- Implemented a relational database system to maintain inventory records for hardware and software, ensuring software license compliance for all installations.
- Replaced defective or inadequate software packages for easiness of trainees
- Tested beta software for major software companies
- Instructed users on the use of software in an effective way
- Designed and developed new and easy to software for trainees
- Trained the workers to design and develop software for a product data management system using HTML
- Provided software training either on-site or in off-site classroom
Assistant Software Trainer
- Provided technical support of cross-connected multi-platform network systems
- Created and edited documentation for installation and training manuals.
- Setup computer systems and related equipment
- Provided training in website construction using Microsoft Front-page
- Provided technical support to end-users with the assistance of senior programmers
- Arranged many exhibitions to introduce some software
- Trained the company's worker how to use the software for the benefit of company
Software Trainer 2005 to Present
American Software Development Association Texas, USA
Assistant Software Trainer 2001 to 2004
Diamond Software Designers Florida, USA
International University of Science Millington, USA
- Internet Explorer
- Internet Technology
- Vector Works
- Bank Link
- Quantel Paint box System
- Excellent Communicator
- Good Presenter
- Mediation and problem solving skills
Software Programming, Sun Shine Training School, California, USA 2000
Available upon request
Download Full Image