In the diplomatic corps, it is important that all referrals, requests and questions in writing. So if you have a message about business, you need to write a letter. How good manners, proper writing skills in diplomatic circles are expected, and the people are, how well they judged follow protocol. Write a letter to Ambassador you is not difficult. It requires that you follow a few basic rules.
• Use the block format. This is the accepted style, with all the text starts flush with the left side of the page. Instead of indenting, leave a space between each paragraph.
• Use letterhead and leave a space between the address and the date. If you do not have letterhead, enter your address in the upper left corner, and then add a space and enter the date.
• Leave a space after the date and enter the address inside, with "His / Her Excellency (name and surname), Ambassador of (country). The internal address is what separates business letters of friendly letters and address is the same as the walking on the envelope.
• Do not leave a space after the inside address, and then write the greeting. The correct format is "Dear Mr. Ambassador:".
• Leave a space again, and then start the body of the letter. Explain why you are writing to the Ambassador. Get to the point by saying, "I am writing to request ..."
• Keep your sentences and paragraphs short. Do not use a big word when a little will do.Maintain a professional tone at any time, if you write a letter to be ambassadors.
• Set up another brief paragraph, be sure to re-let a space between paragraphs and provide related information. If for example, you have to ask in writing to the ambassador, speaking at a ceremony, set the time, date and venue details.
• Start a last paragraph by thanking the Ambassador for his time and for examining your request. Leave a space between the last section and closing.
9. Let the letter with "Yours sincerely". Let three or four spaces for the signature and enter your name.
• Check. The format of your letter in "print preview" and ensure that it is properly positioned. If the letter toward the weighted top of the page, because it is short, leave additional space at the beginning and in the middle of the page.
• Check your spelling and typos. Read the letter aloud and listen to the sound. Edit accordingly.