Application Developer Resume
This is a free Application Developer Resume example that covers objectives and tips to gets you the best job. This professional resume template with action words will help you in writing perfect CV for the desired Application Developer Job.
Application Developer Job Description
- Assists clients in the selection, implementation & support of PeopleSoft Enterprise HR modules.
- This role uses consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the client's business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
- eApps, People Soft HR PSoft HR eDevelopment ePerformance Compensation
- Good Communication Skills & Hands on Experience in Peoplesoft HR
- SAP HR
- Client Management
Sample Application Developer Resume Template
In this section you have to include your Name, current home address, Mobile telephone number, Landline telephone number and your personal email address which is currently used.
- Full name
- Present and permanent addresses
- Telephone numbers
- Email address
Professional or career objective
Your objective is the one that clearly underlines your aims and aspirations in that profession. For example a Computer Graduate will have to write an objective which is concise and precisely speaks about his role that he wants to play in the Organization.
Sample Objective for Application Developer
To obtain a responsible and challenging position with a progressive company where my work experience will have valuable application and utilization of my opportunity for advancement.
If you have any major Career Achievements or any Appreciation then this is the section where they should be listed. For Example an Application Developer can add his/her career achievements like,
- Very good Programming skills in VISUAL Studio (VC++ , VB, C# , and ASSMEBLY )
- Excellent skills in scripting languages such as VBSCRIPT.
- Good knowledge working with databases design and troubleshooting, mainly (Access, Excel, Microsoft SQL, and MYSQL) databases.
- Expertise in Microcontrollers hardware and software programming in assembly c++ and basic, (mainly MICROCHIP uC, and ATMEL).
- Have Fair knowledge and interest in Robotics programming, and structure using the microcontrollers.
- Have a good knowledge of process manufacturing field instrumentation, HMI packages and, testing and on-site startup.
- Installation and maintenance for the industrial computers * all add-on cards (data acquisitions cards, communications cards...,).
- As Microsoft certified, the applicant can support the implementation and maintenance of hardware and software components of network
Previous work experience plays an important role while applying for a Job and hence it should be well presented in the resume. Most of the questions during your resume will be related to the previous job that you had and hence you should be well prepared for it. You should begin with putting the name of the organization that you worked for, the duration of your work and the post or the designation at which you were working. After this, you can effectively place points in a bulleted format that talk about the responsibilities and the achievements that you may have achieved during your stay at the previous organization. The work experience of an experienced Application Developer applying for a job would look like,
- Help develop Customer's application for various platforms, and industries.
- Presentations for customers (Assist customers with their applications, recommending solutions and improvements
- Identify and troubleshoot in depth application problems
- Identify product problem or limitations, and run product and application tests
- Provide Technical support by phone, email, fax and site visits.
- Run tests and compatibility checks for CE units images, and find the solutions and the bugs related to these images.
PRE-SALES, Mumbai- 2005-2006
- Presentations for customers (FOXBORO products) on the technical aspects of these products for both software and hardware.
- Plan and carry out direct marketing activities (To focus on specific products).
- Develop ideas and create offers for customers.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by post, Fax, and personal visits.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaison with internal order-processing staff.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
IMPACT for industrial automation, Navi Mumbai, 2002-2004
- Designing, optimizing, installing, and specifying process control software and hardware and modernizing control panels of machines from traditional control to PLC based panels.
- Responsible for specifying, developing, installing, and maintaining control systems and applications of water pumping and treatment stations.
- Trained water stations personnel on SCADA system.
Education and Certification:
The academic details need to be mentioned in a tabulated format with respect to the degrees or the courses that the candidate would have undertaken in the past. The latest degree or course comes first followed by the last completed course and hence forth going backwards. For example a Application Developer who has completed post graduation or graduation course is applying for a Job or to a company or an organization then his/her details would be like,
- Certification in Microsoft operating systems
Microsoft Certified Mumbai 2005
- Certification in C#,.net programming.
Compucom, Mumbai, 2003
- Advanced Electronics Technical Course
DON BOSCO Institute, New Delhi 2002
- Automatic Control Diploma
DON BOSCO Institute, New Delhi 2002
- Microsoft Certified professional & Server
Icrosoft Corporation, Ghaziabad 2001
- B.E.(Computer Science)
El-Saadia University New Delhi, 2000
If you have won any competitions national or international then they could also be highlighted here. For example a Application Developer could lay stress on any exams that he may have given or any seminars or conferences attended. If you are a part of any honorary society or any nonprofit organization then that could also be added here.
The honors and the activities section of a Application Developer would look like,
- Best Engineer Award, PRE-SALES Mumbai
- Academic Scholarship by El-Saadia University New Delhi.
- Best Student Award in 2000 by El-Saadia University New Delhi.
The References are generally required so that your present employer can gauge you through the eyes of the people who you were associated with or have worked for. So your teachers or college professors' details could be placed here. Or your past employer who you would have worked under can also be used as a reference. Ensure that the people whose names you enter know you well and do inform them that you are placing their names as reference because many companies call to confirm. For example the references section of a Application Developer could also look like,
Salary Range of an Application Developer
- The average salary received is approximately Rs. 35000 per month. This works out to an annual pay package of 4.5 Lakhs to 4.75 Lakhs per annum CTC.
- The salary from an American perspective works out to be $6000 per Month.
Note: This salary may be variable and it may change from organization to organization.
Frequently asked Application Developer Interview Question
- How do you define an integer in SQL Server?
- How do you separate business logic while creating an ASP.NET application?
- If there is a calendar control to be included in each page of your application, and we do not intend to use the Microsoft-provided calendar control, how do you develop it?
- How do you debug an ASP.NET application?
- How do you deploy an ASP.NET application?
- Name a few differences between .NET application and a Java application?
- Specify the best ways to store variables so that we can access them in various pages of ASP.NET application?
- What are the XML files that are important in developing an ASP.NET application?