A complete example of a resume for a butcher or a butcher.Butcher Apprentice Resume Examples.We wish you the best of luck in your search for a butcher's position in a company near you.
You can use this example for future reference when creating your own document. You can find ideas to include in your resume that will attract the eye of the recruiter.
Butcher Resume Samples
Objective: Butcher position
Butcher - Louevis (resumedoc) 2015
Provigo Marie-Josée Hallé
Offered an exceptional shopping experience for customers who delighted them completely. Had immediate incédence on trade sales and customer satisfaction. In making the cut and finishing of meat of all kinds. Maintained the look countertops sales attractively. A prodécé to verify the quality of the goods and products. A packaged and stamped taken the product.
- A method for the rotation of the goods.
- Ensured the cleanliness of rays and order.
- A service offered to customers with high quality.
- Carried out his work in the company standards.
Butcher supermarket - Levis, St-Etienne-de-Lauzon (resumedoc) 2013-2015
Laroche Food and Son Inc.
- A cut and prepared regular cuts of poultry and meat.
- A chopped raw meat.
- A prepared assortments of meat and poultry for display.
- A shaped and tied toast and other meats.
Head meat department - St-Romuald (resumedoc) 2011-2013
Michaels of Canada, ULC
Performed all office tasks. Oversaw the functions of receiving and price change.
- A shared administrative support responsibilities.
- Ensured the overall operational excellence of the store.
CEGEP Levis-Lauzon, Levis 2012
ASP Attestation of specialized butchery
The college evis, Levis 2009
High school graduation
Skills and competences
Customer service and sense of professionalism.
A lot of entregeant.
- Exerts an excellent customer service.
- Ability to lift weights more than 20kg.
- Ability to work in the cold.
- Sense of responsibility.
Languages: Fluent in English and French.
Driving license and own car.
Tags: #Butcher Resume SampleDownload Full Image