Plumber Engineering Resume
Obtain a challenging engineering full time job in a competitive company in which I can expand my knowledge and contribute to the success of the industry with my skills.
2005-2011 University of Puerto Rico, Mayagüez Campus
Bachelor in Science of Civil Engineering
- OSHA 30- Hours Construction Industry Outreach Training Program
- OSHA 30 Hours General Industry Outreach Training Program
Skills and Activities
- Knowledge in AutoCad, Autodesk Civil 3D and Google Sketch-up.
- Intermediate knowledge on Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook).
- Programming knowledge in Visual basic for applications (VBA).
- Bilingual with good interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving techniques knowledge.
- Responsible and capable of working under pressure.
- Experience working in teams with leadership skills.
- Work with little supervision.
2011 Eugenio María de Hostos School rehabilitation community work, Mayaguez P.R.
Assisting in the rehabilitation of a High school located in Mayaguez, Puerto Rico that was abandoned. Responsible of measuring and modeling in Sketch-up the school structure and provide a cost estimate of the school overhauling.
2009-2011 Descubreapr Inc., Puerto Rico
Working as a volunteer in a Puerto Rico tourism website development. Acquiring VBA programming skills by creating simple macros that correlate business information with the main database information. Providing assistance identifying and saving the exact GPS location of different type of business in different regions of Puerto Rico.
2010 Capstone Design Project in UPRM
The project consisted in an intensive transportation and pavement design for a theme park located in Mayaguez, which required significant planning effort and substantial written project report.
2007- 2009 Speedy Workers Inc, Las Piedras P.R.
Working installing window protectors, water tank systems, plumber, air conditioning systems and electricity systems works.
Available upon request
Tags: #plumber resume sampleDownload Full Image