Position: EHS Officer / Safety Officer
SWARAN P. SINGH
“Seeks challenging Position in HSE Management to utilize strength and skills to achieve Zero Incidents”.
- Master of Science (Organic+Analytical Chemistry) From Maharaja Sayajirao University-Baroda 1993 Gujarat State - INDIA
- Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Safety from Technical Education Board of Gandhinagar Gujarat (Mahatma Gandhi Labour Institute - Ahmadabad-India)
Professional Experience :
From to Employer Position/period April 2013 Cont. Reliance Industries (World’s Largest Refinery), Jamnagar (Gujarat), India. Manager EHS July 2006 April2012 JAM Petrochemical Company., IRAN (World Largest Cracker unit). Safety engineer(Process Safety)
RELIANCE INDUSTRIAL LTD-JAMNAGAR, INDIA.
From: April 2013 to Continue
Project Conduct- J-3 Mega Expansion Project of Refinery.
Presently working in Reliance Industries Ltd- Jamnagar INDIA under Technical consultancy of FLUOR USA & DuPont Safety Management system since April 2013 as a Manager Safety, Reliance Industries is one of the largest Grass route Refinery in the world with world class Safety Norms.
PRESENT ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparation of HIRA, Job Safety Analysis, Risk assessment.
- Work permits verification for hot & cold jobs.
- Tool box talk, Pre-job briefing for Safety Task Assignment.
- Safety at Excavation, Installation of batching plant, Form Work for Construction erection, Concreting, Working at height, Installation at height, Safety of Steel Yard, Structure Fabrication Shop, Tank Farm, etc.
- Heavy lifts for safe operation.
- Safe & standard erection of scaffolds.
- Traffic safety, onsite Emergency Plan Response (Mock Drills) etc.
- Monitor PPE and ensure quality & availability of adequate stock in inventory.
- Workplace monitoring and regular inspection of ongoing construction activities, mechanical jobs.
- Management Safety Walk, Safety Committee Meetings, Weekly Progress Meetings.
- Contractors’ approvals through Technical Bid Evaluation and Pre Questionnaires Queries.
- Preparation of MIS report, Safety Performance Report weekly and Monthly, safety statistics reports.
- Independent handling of construction site for Field Safe jobs.
- Safety audits, inspections, Hazard Identification, safety management walk etc.
- Putting observation in Action Tracking System, communication with line management.
- Accident Investigation for facts & root cause findings, analysis & implementing recommendation of the same and sharing lessons
- Promote safety culture by safety promotion activities.
- To comply legal requirements for safety, Health & Environment.
- Imparting general and job specific training to workers.
- DuPont training for HIRA, JSA & STA
- DuPont 24 HRS on Safety professionals.
- OSHA 40 hrs training
- First Aid
CORE COMPETENCIES IN PROCESS SAFETY
- Tank Farm Safety, Unit process safety, Ware house/storage Safety, Chemical Handling Safety
- Process Hazard Analysis (PHA), Risk assessments (HIRA /JSA/HazOpp),
- Safety at plant shutdown & pre-start-up.
- F&G Detectors, Field Analyzers / sensors for safety/ double layer protection, safety valves etc.
- Process Safety, Safety Inspection of Plant regular visit
- Electrical Safety, Lockout Tag out, Maintenance.
- Safety audits / loss prevention audits.
- Weekly Safety Reports, Analyzing the accident trend, investigation to find facts & root cause suggest corrective actions, ensure compliances.
- Safety committee activity, Develop and support documented EHSQ management system
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Well motivated and able to work independently.
- To improve EHS awareness and safety culture through education/training programs and providing leadership within the area.
Forward thinking & result-oriented Technical Professional, with 07 years of relevant experience in EHS and safety culture through education / training programs and providing leadership within the region etc. Applies continuous improvement principles for safe Job execution dedicated to world class Safe Operating Procedures.
Ability to conceptualize and identify risk through EHS guidelines and regulations strictly with strong communication and motivation in compliance to the international standards and performed root-cause analysis to prevent any reoccurrences. Exhibits a strong and firm approach for sustaining / encouraging safe work environments, and a demonstrated ability to streamline operations.
Possess a clear understanding of the industry, technology trends with the distinction of instituting safe practices to achieve business excellence at the lowest overall cost. Excellent reporting skills, outstanding success in building/ maintaining relationships with working staff and colleagues. Effective communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills and hands on experience in leadership & imparting training to new hires.
Past Career Abstract
Holistic experience of 13 years in QA/QC, Online field Analyzers, F&G detectors, Process improvement, Calibration, Validation, ISO Documentation, EHS Monitoring regular maintenance & troubleshooting of on-line/offline analysers etc in chemical / petrochemical industries
Expertise in Microsoft word, Excel and Basic Application.
Date of Birth : 10th June 1970
Addres : A-G-2, Marutinandan Flats, Rajdhani Township, Radhanpur Road, Mehsana
Passport Details : Z2140237 (India) Valid till 2020.
Languages Known : English, Hindi & Gujarati
“SAFETY IS AN STEP AHEAD TO REACH ADVANCE DESTINATION”
How to view an image sample you click rigth and then view image for full resolution
Tags: #Safety Office ResumeDownload Full Image