An accounting assistant you might want to write a resume for several reasons, whether it comes to biographical material for a news article provide original information to a service award or order information for an application to obtain supplies. A resume is different from a resume that a resume is a more complete representation of the history of man, especially as. To his career For example, while a CV is not any articles published in journals list, a CV would list them, including the day they were published and the names of the journals. A CV is usually limited to two pages, but a CV can be as long as necessary to list a person, imprint.
• Create a digital text document with Microsoft Word or another word processing program.Open a new file and start writing your resume by. In "Curriculum Vitae" at the top Center "Curriculum Vitae" on the side. Next by. Your contact in the upper left corner of the document Include your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
• Create a work history section of your resume by. In "work experience" in a single line in bold letters List your work history in reverse chronological order. Add the positions you held, the company for which you worked and the dates of employment. Concentrate on work, accounting or a related field relates, the name of the last supervisor and as detailed as possible in your descriptions. CV roughly translates to "course of life" in Latin, so you want each entry to be as complete as it can be.
• Include a section on "qualifications" to your resume. You want on employment history you "work experience" relate listed in this field in the section, but focus on skills and training here. Note no specific job responsibilities or skills during your employment developed. While a resume might not every training course you took while in a certain position, a resume used list. Remember that a CV has no length limit.
• Write a section that outlines your education. Include earned for this school and grade. Note. Any special courses in mathematics and accounting List names of certain courses which are of accounting that would a more comprehensive picture of your educational background as a CV is present.
• Follow with a CV section "Special Awards and associations." Here you will list all the honors from one of the clubs in which you are a member, receive. Even if you have no awards organizations. While a resume entries could to which to limit the accounting, is a CV, list them all.
• Read to catch on your resume, all misprints.