OBJECTIVE: To obtain a challenging position in a dynamic, growing organization, where my qualifications and experiences can contribute significantly in achieving corporate goals and objectives.
Ability to work independently in an effective and efficient manner with administrative skills. Organizing and planning, initiative, reliability and stress tolerance.
Pakistan Tobacco Company. – Gujranwala, Pakistan.
Working as a Sales Promoter:
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE:
4 years (2009 To Till Date) performed duties as Sales Promoter, with “Pakistan Tobacco Co. Ltd." Gujranwala – Pakistan. The largest Tobacco company in Pakistan is dealing in as a manufacturer & whole seller of most famous brands of world (Dunhill , B&H , Gold Leaf , Gold Flake & Capstan cigarettes etc.) having various outlets in all cities of Pakistan with main Ware Houses & Distributors.
My Duties and Responsibilities:
Overall in-charge of activities/jobs being carried out in Sales & Promotion Section after Sales & Marketing Manager. Seeking stock confirmations from Trade Debtors on frequent intervals. Ensure that Trade Debtors' stock is kept up to date and prepare periodic Reconciliation Statements.
- To verify the stock of the company delivered according to shops requirements and make sure that all variety of stocks are available at the shops.
- To prepare weekly report for the higher management
- To take care promotions of the company regarding their issues.
- To prioritize the area for Sales Promotion with mutual discussion with the Manager Marketing.
- To answer the calls from different shops and make them satisfied regarding promotional stocks
- Analysis of weekly and fortnightly promotions
- To share own ideas with the management to maintain the sales of the company.
- To provide information for Sales & Marketing Manager’s queries.
Mayfair Foods Company. – Gujranwala, Pakistan.
Working as a Assistant Store Keeper:
2 years (2007 to 2009) performed duties as an Assistant Store Keeper with "Mayfair Foods Company." Gujranwala – Pakistan.
- To exercise general control over all activities in Stores Department.
- To ensure safe keeping both as to quality and quantity of materials.
- To check and receive purchased materials forwarded by the receiving department and to arrange for the storage in appropriate places.
- To issue materials only in required quantities against authorized requisition notes/material lists.
- Receives and inspects all incoming materials and reconciles with purchase orders.
- Perform assigned telephone responsibilities.
- Unloads materials from trucks by hand or with hand operated or motorized equipment.
- Unpacks incoming goods and wraps and packs outgoing goods.
- Participates in physical inventories by counting stock.
- To keep an eye on the movement of the materials with a view to control the materials in the store.
- Maintains the warehouse, records area and stores area in a neat and orderly manner.
2009 Bachelor of Arts
Allama Iqbal open University
2012 Master of Arts
Allama Iqbal open University
- Diploma in Information of Technology.
- Overall comprehensive experience in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Access and general applications.
Father’s Name : Mushtaq Ahmad Bajwa
Date of Birth : 14 . July. 1987
Civil Status : Single
Religion : Islam
Langages : English - Urdu - Punjabi - Hindi
I hereby certify that above information’s are true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
Download Full Image