Here Comes another free Dental Assistant Resume Example, you can preview it here or can download it in word document file from link given below.
Type your address here, Type your address here
Seeking for the challenging position such as Medical Assistant or related position where I can apply my administrative as well as clinical experience.
Summary Of Qualifications
- More than five years of experience as a Medical Receptionist and Dental Assistant in direct patient relations and patient care.
- Extensive knowledge of clinical procedures and medical terminology.
- Graduated from National Education Center as a Medical assistant.
- Certifications in: First Aid; Electrocardiography; Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation.
- In addition have experience as Secretary/ Receptionist with an executive management/search consulting firm, reality firms, and financial management company.
Health Care Experience
Dr. Richards Anderson, M.D., Los Angeles, California: 1993-Present
- Responsible for scheduling patients appointments.
- Prepare patients for record temperature and blood pressure, surgical procedures, administer sedatives and insert intravenous units.
- Perform accounts receivable/ payable.
- Give post-operative care; establish patient comfort; record vital signs every ten minutes until consciousness; tell required information to patients regarding new medications/possible side-effects.
Drs. John and Williams Belmont, California: 1992-1993
- Started as Dental Trainee, advanced to Dental Assistant.
- Processed X-rays, sterilized instruments, maintained patient relations and scheduled appointments.
Internal Medicine Associates, Los Angeles, California
- Took vital signs, performed EKGs, urinalysis and blood chemistries.
- Maintained patient charts.
- Multi-desciplined practice that contain rheumatology, gastroenterology, cardiology and endocrinlogy.
State University of California, Belmont, California
A. S. Biology
Lotus 1-2-3, Microsoft Word
Click here to download Dental Assistant Resume Example