Here Comes Free Sample Of Medical Transcriptional Resume, You Can preview it here or can download it for free in word document format.
Sample Medical Transcriptional Resume
Type your address here, Type your address here
Summary of Qualifications
Thorough knowledge of medical terminology, with good understanding of surgical and laboratory procedures. Efficient with WordPerfect and medical transcription software on IBM or compatible system. ability to type 85 words per minute with high degree of accuracy. Possess necessary equipment and reference materials to work from home. Experienced in medical office management.
Medical Transcriptionist, Columbus General Hospital, Columbus, IL
- Transcribe for coronary, neurology, orthopedic, psychiatric and internal medicine physicians in 100-plus physician hospital.
- Evaluated and recommended hiring three part-time transcriptionists to work from their homes instead of hiring two full-time transcriptionists, saving $22,000 annually in wages and benefits.
Office manager, Head Surgery Institute, Columbus, IL
May 1992-April 1994
- Handled payroll, bookkeeping and office scheduling for two surgeons
- Supervised clinics insurance clerk, front desk receptionist and part-time transcriptionist.
- Established patient payment plan program, which decreased late payments and uncollectibles by 75%.
Transcriptionist/Coder, Chemical Dependency Center, Crawfordsville, IL
June 1990-May 1992
- Transcribed medical information for more than 100 patients.
- Assigned international medical procedure codes to patient records for insurance purposes.
Records Clerk, Crawfordsville Medical Clinic, Crawfordsville, IL
June 1989-June 1990
- Handled documentation, storage and retrieval of medical information for four physicians.
- Assisted with front office .reception duties.
- Evaluated and recommended computerized record keeping; supervised all data entry; resulted in data base that provided easy and quick retrival of information by patient name, diagnosis, procedure and physician; also helped generate reports for planning and budgetting.
Lincoln Tech Vocational Institute, Peoria, IL (1988-1989)
- Medical transcription
- Medical coding
- Medical terminology
National Health Professions Associations
Click Here to Download Sample Medical Transcriptional ResumeDownload Full Image