Financial Analyst Resume Sample
Arman, Joseph E.
#324-B Sunny Shade Apartments San Francisco, California
- Series 24 licensed financial professional with 2 year record of financial advisor and stockbroker.
- Currently managing $ 44 million in portfolio assets.
- Applicable for dispersing and management of work groups under high density trading management sites over a specific time schedule.
- Proficient in various computer applications including MS word, Excel and Crystal Reports Software.
Respective manager with experience in working under pressure.
- Forecast timelines, budget, materials and resource for a defined component under company’s interest.
(2008- Present) Financial Analyst, Gildford, Roy Corp.
- Installed SQL system to support data management and client interface.
- Developed a financial modeling system to evaluate emergency precautionary plans ; system reduced forecast and budget preparation time by 40%, increased production rate and lessen risk of bankruptcy by establishing circulatory fund assessment. Facilitated team charged with the improvement of inventory record accuracy: team results included improved on-time delivery from 34% to 49% and eliminated investment losses around 2%.
- Implemented automated financial reporting process to download data, reducing annual overtime by $10,000 via enhancing workforce awareness.
(2004- 2008) Supervisor, Les Holden Industrial Company
- Promoted worker- client interface via walkthroughs.
- Completed several data collection including mission vision statement.
- Identified ABM as a key strategy to drive process improvements.
- Led several cross-functional TQC teams and coached team members, as appropriate, to develop skills and confidence in their ability to examine work processes, create solutions, and measure improvements.
- Recognized for ability to develop consensus in order to promote business awareness.
- Communicated with managers and coordinated the financial reporting to promote business ethics and prevent exhaustion of funds.
- Promoted worker decorum, converted cost centers to profit centers, decentralized accounts payable to facilitate transition.
- Initiated and implemented new provider pricing policies, which established promotion of overall sales and staff management concepts.
- Assess annual earnings of company to promote overall sales by 20%.
Download Full Image