To get work exposure in the fields of Accounts, Finance, Taxation, Audit etc. which will develop my professional skills and contribute towards organization objectives.
Area of Experties
- Balance Sheet Analysis: Review and Variance analysis of Balance sheet pack i.e. Fixed Asset, Accounts Payable, Accounts receivable, etc.
- Closing and Reporting : Preparation of Closing entries , posting of manual journal entries, verification of back up and updating of reporting files.
- Team handling: Handling, motivating, taking daily reporting, improvising their skills with new innovating ideas to the team undermine responsibility.
- Internal Audit: Engaged in audit of Internal Control and various scope of Internal Audit of Retail, manufacturing, service sector companies.
- Direct Taxation: Involves in calculation of TDS, Income Tax Calculation , Tax Planning, Taxation of Trust and engaged in various tax related matters.
- Indirect Taxation: Involves in calculation of cenvat credit, service tax calculation and filing of service tax return and VAT related matters.
Summary Of Work Experience
April’11 – Till Date Working as a Assistant Manager of Genpact (India) Ltd- Gurgaon
Oct’07 – Sep’10 Worked as an Article Assistant in M/s. P.Kapoor & Associates & S.K Suri & Associates .
|Experience ( From April 2011 to Till date)|
Genpact (India) Limited (Corporate office Gurgaon):
Roles and Responsibilities: Treasury Risk Management & Reporting
Exposure and valuable experience in Treasury department of hedging and statutory reporting. Involved in Financial Planning and Analysis. Working with team on Monthly Report matters.
- Balance Sheet Analysis: Review & analysis of Balance sheet line items & pulling Balance & activity queries from ERP (Discoverer) for substantiating the values & following up with respective Platforms for resolving the discrepancies.
- Risk Mitigation: Being a part of Treasury team, work between client (GE Business) & GE corporate on monthly basis to reach out on an agreement of hedging request. Involved in preparation of comparative analysis to determine the Interest cost to business with or without opting match funding & basis that Inputting hedging requests in the subsystem.
- Durational Analysis- Responsible for preparation of durational analyses to report out the un-hedged amount & assuring that numbers reported do not deviate the guidelines prescribed by GE Corporate.
- Financial Accounting Standard:-Having Exposure to FAS 52 (Accounting for Foreign exchange exposure)
- Client interaction: Handled various queries promptly, Strong customer service ethic, proactively understanding client requirements. Leading Customer Calls for regular update & interaction.
- Dashboards: Preparing graphs, summary & charts for tracking trends, growth & comparisons on monthly/quarterly basis. Making presentations to management& customers & responding to their queries.
- Lean trained and tested
- Green Belt (GB) Trained and tested
- Completed various Class-room and online trainings conducted by Genpact.
|Professional Education Examination-II||2007||ICAI||50.5%|
|B.COM (First Division)||2007||DU||62%|
|Professional Education Examination-I||2005||ICAI||54%|
- Conversant with Oracle.
- Conversant in MS Office, Excel and Access
- Exposure to various Accounting Packages viz.
- Familiar with Internet Operations.
- Successfully completed course on Compulsory computer Training conducted by ICAI.
Marital Status : Single
Date of Birth : 10th October 1988
Father’s Name : Ravi Singh
Language known : Hindi & English
Place:Download Full Image