C Developer Resume
This is a free C Developer Resume example that covers objectives and tips to gets you the best job. This professional resume template with action words will help you in writing perfect CV for the desired C Developer Job.
C Developer Job Description
- Good programming knowledge on following technologies: C/C++, PERL Programming & Java Script.
- Knowledge of Websphere MQ, Internet/Intranet based development and Database (Oracle) is required.
- Responsibilities to complete SDLC from designing, developing, programming and deployment.
- Debugging skill
- Understanding requirements.
- Writing Specification document
- Knowledge on UNIX is an advantage.
- Making Unit test case & Unit testing
- Ability to deliver within specified time.
- Must have strong analytical, problem solving, good verbal and written English skills.
- Must be creative; detail oriented, Self-motivated, quick learner and good team worker.
- Good knowledge on best practices in project execution and Quality processes.
Sample C Developer Resume Template
In this section you have to include your Name, current home address, Mobile telephone number, Landline telephone number and your personal email address which is currently used.
- Full name
- Present and permanent addresses
- Telephone numbers
- Email address
Professional or career objective
Your objective is the one that clearly underlines your aims and aspirations in that profession. For example a Management Graduate will have to write an objective which is concise and precisely speaks about his role that he wants to play in the Organization.
Sample Objective for C Developer
I am seeking a career that is challenging and interesting. I am looking for a job that lets me work on the leading areas of technology; a job that gives me opportunities to learn, innovate, and enhance my skills & strengths in conjunction with company goals & objectives.
If you have any major Career Achievements or any Appreciation then this is the section where they should be listed. For Example a C Developer can add his/her career achievements like,
- Responsible for support and administration of over 100 web applications.
- Supported of sell-side research applications (intranet and middle-tier components/services).
- Trained company personnel and clients on computer specific system, along with installing and troubleshooting all software issues.
- Built and generated reports using Crystal Reports.
- Received numerous letters of recommendation, and appreciation from customers, and management.
Previous work experience plays an important role while applying for a Job and hence it should be well presented in the resume. Most of the questions during your resume will be related to the previous job that you had and hence you should be well prepared for it. You should begin with putting the name of the organization that you worked for, the duration of your work and the post or the designation at which you were working. After this, you can effectively place points in a bulleted format that talk about the responsibilities and the achievements that you may have achieved during your stay at the previous organization. The work experience of an experienced C Developer applying for a job would look like,
Cousins Engineering, Stony Point, Banglore, 2006-Present
- Lead the programming and problem solving team of the Research and Development department.
- Develop flexible, browser-based tools and software.
- Improve existing software, and propose marketable standalone products.
- On a daily basis, focus on deploying new applications and web sites into Cousins' development, QA and production environments.
- Involved in investigating, reviewing and troubleshooting key areas of production supportability such as performance, security, availability and reliability.
- Responsible for supporting existing VB6 and ASP (vbscript) code base. Port of existing code and all future development to be performed using C.
- Creating and debugging custom site templates, also creating custom eZ publish modules.
Free Zone Software, Banglore, 2002-2005
- Learned and utilized DestinyLOS (Loan Origination System/Software), Crystal Reporting, SQL script, scheme programming language, and visual studio.
- Designed and programmed internal applications with the help of the Senior Programmer, and also gave a small amount of technical support.
- Maintained, integrated and developed database applications.
- Modified and designed interfaces between applications and business units.
- Utilized data management strategies to support reporting and application integration efforts.
- Daily maintained and supported existing applications.
- Maintained and created system documentation as part of the project process.
Education and Certification
The academic details need to be mentioned in a tabulated format with respect to the degrees or the courses that the candidate would have undertaken in the past. The latest degree or course comes first followed by the last completed course and hence forth going backwards. For example a C Developer who has completed post graduation or graduation course is applying for a Job or to a company or an organization then his/her details would be like,
- B.Sc.(Computer Science)
JICTE College, Banglore, 2000
- Certificate in C and C++ Programming
JICTE College, Banglore, 2000
If you have won any competitions national or international then they could also be highlighted here. For example a C Developer could lay stress on any exams that he may have given or any seminars or conferences attended. If you are a part of any honorary society or any nonprofit organization then that could also be added here.
The honors and the activities section of a C Developer would look like,
- Good Experience as an Onsite Coordinator.
- Received "Outstanding Performance Award" for the year 2003-04.
The References are generally required so that your present employer can gauge you through the eyes of the people who you were associated with or have worked for. So your teachers or college professors' details could be placed here. Or your past employer who you would have worked under can also be used as a reference. Ensure that the people whose names you enter know you well and do inform them that you are placing their names as reference because many companies call to confirm. For example the references section of a C Developer could also look like,
Salary Range of a C Developer
- The average salary received is approximately Rs. 25000 per month. This works out to an annual pay package of 3 Lakhs to 3.25 Lakhs per annum CTC.
- The salary from an American perspective works out to be $7000 per Month.
Note: This salary may be variable and it may change from organization to organization.
Frequently asked C Developer Interview Question
- Syntax of single inheritance with example program and explanation?
- Is it possible to print graphics output in C?
- How to convert decimal to octal and hexadecimal & binary using shift registers?
- How can C programs run without header files?
- How to use the cprintf, cscanf, sscanf, sprintf, vsscanf, vsprintf, vscanf & vprintf?
- What is the difference between UNIX and Linux?
- What is c graphics?
- How to convert decimal to octal and hexadecimal in c program?
- How to convert decimal to octal and hexadecimal?
- Is **p and & (*p) same?
- Write a program for printing when I press a key next to the letter in the alphabetical order can be printed?
- How to create relation calculator program using c language?
- How to create love flames program using c language?