Programmer Analyst Resume
This is a free Programmer Analyst Resume example that covers objectives and tips to gets you the best job. This professional resume template with action words will help you in writing perfect CV for the desired Programmer Analyst Resume Job.
Programmer Analyst Resume Job Description
- Produce specifications design to meet user requirements
- Code and test programs according to agreed specification and schedule
- Accurately report progress to the Project Leader on a regular basis
- Produce or update documentation as directed
- Assist in the preparation and completion of link and system testing and support of user acceptance testing
Sample Programmer Analyst Resume Template
In this section you have to include your Name, current home address, Mobile telephone number, Landline telephone number and your personal email address which is currently used.
- Full name
- Present and permanent addresses
- Telephone numbers
- Email address
Professional or career objective
Your objective is the one that clearly underlines your aims and aspirations in that profession. For example an Accounts Graduate will have to write an objective which is concise and precisely speaks about his role that he wants to play in the Organization.
Sample Objective for Programmer Analyst Resume
Seeking a position as a programmer analyst utilizing my experience in the development and implementation of software for the financial services industry, with proven ability to consult with clients to determine the needs of the business and develop IT solutions to business problems
If you have any major Career Achievements or any Appreciation then this is the section where they should be listed. For Example a Programmer Analyst Resume can add his/her career achievements like,
- Recognized as "The Analyst of the year" by Express Scripts.
- Worked with International team on development of Software for the MSA payroll systems 2002.
- Trained company personnel and clients on computer specific system, along with installing and troubleshooting all software issues for the company.
- Received numerous letters of recommendation, and appreciation from customers, and management.
Previous work experience plays an important role while applying for a Job and hence it should be well presented in the resume. Most of the questions during your resume will be related to the previous job that you had and hence you should be well prepared for it. You should begin with putting the name of the organization that you worked for, the duration of your work and the post or the designation at which you were working. After this, you can effectively place points in a bulleted format that talk about the responsibilities and the achievements that you may have achieved during your stay at the previous organization. The work experience of an experienced Programmer Analyst Resume applying for a job would look like,
Programmer Analyst Resume
Basking Ridge, Delhi, 2006-Present
- Worked on the company's online claims processing system (TOPS) using COBOL, CICS, and DB2.
- Also responsible for the support of the COMET system, which is the front-end for the TOPS system?
Express Scripts, Noida, 2004-2005
- Hired for DB2 experience and expertise to facilitate the conversion from the NPA (IDMS) mainframe system to the ESI (DB2) mainframe system.
- Participated in redesigning the existing pharmacy benefits system to allow for the addition of special rebate codes; worked in COBOL, CICS, and DB2. Contributed to the conversion from RACF security calls to Object Security code that referenced DB2.
Senior Systems Associate
Summon Pvt. Ltd., Noida, and 2002-2003
- Worked with COBOL, CICS, and DB2 to re-engineer the existing mainframe trading system by adding a web-enabled GUI front-end that improved ease of use and productivity.
- Developed two new out-of-balance reports to identify out-of-balance positions and dollar amounts for the managed accounts unit.
- Served as the technical group leader on a project that enabled outside correspondents and clients to view the status of stock splits
- Lowered expenses by reducing the number of client phone calls.
- Contributed to a project to facilitate the processing of cancel and replace/modify mutual fund orders by working with COBOL, CICS, and DB2.
- Increased the convenience and functionality of the system and proved to be a valuable asset to the long-term success of the company.
Education and Certification
The academic details need to be mentioned in a tabulated format with respect to the degrees or the courses that the candidate would have undertaken in the past. The latest degree or course comes first followed by the last completed course and hence forth going backwards. For example a Programmer Analyst Resume who has completed post graduation or graduation course is applying for a Job or to a company or an organization then his/her details would be like,
- B.Sc.(Computer Science)
Shriven College of Science and Commerce, Pune
- Certification in C++
- TECHNICAL SKILLS
FILEAID FOR DB2
VISUAL BASIC 6
WIN 2 K SERVERS
If you have won any competitions national or international then they could also be highlighted here. For example a Programmer Analyst Resume could lay stress on any exams that he may have given or any seminars or conferences attended. If you are a part of any honorary society or any nonprofit organization then that could also be added here.
The honors and the activities section of a Programmer Analyst Resume would look like,
- Scholars Scholarship award for academic excellence, 2000.
- Praised by the Govt. of Maharashtra for the contribution in training people.
- Chief Guest in "Power Software Hunt" organized by Express Scripts to promote new talent.
The References are generally required so that your present employer can gauge you through the eyes of the people who you were associated with or have worked for. So your teachers or college professors' details could be placed here. Or your past employer who you would have worked under can also be used as a reference. Ensure that the people whose names you enter know you well and do inform them that you are placing their names as reference because many companies call to confirm. For example the references section of a Programmer Analyst Resume could also look like,
Salary Range of a Programmer Analyst Resume
- The average salary received is approximately Rs. 27000 per month. This works out to an annual pay package of 3 Lakhs to 3.25 Lakhs per annum CTC.
- The salary from an American perspective works out to be $7500 per Month.
Note: This salary may be variable and it may change from organization to organization.
Frequently asked Programmer Analyst Resume Interview Question
- Difference between Delete and Truncate command in SQL.
- What is three type of comment in C# program?
- "What are the Difference between SQL 7.0 and SQL server 2000?
- What is Console and System a Class, a Data Member, a routine, a namespace and a type?
- How you declare an output variable in Stored Procedure?
- How do you differentiate Local and Global Temporary table
- What is the difference between User Control and Custom Control?
- What is the difference between Count and Count (*) in SQL Server?