Sap Developer Resume
This is a free Sap Developer Resume example that covers objectives and tips to gets you the best job. This professional resume template with action words will help you in writing perfect CV for the desired Sap Developer Job.
Sap Developer Job Description
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
Sample Sap Developer Resume Template
In this section you have to include your Name, current home address, Mobile telephone number, Landline telephone number and your personal email address which is currently used.
- Full name
- Present and permanent addresses
- Telephone numbers
- Email address
Professional or career objective
Your objective is the one that clearly underlines your aims and aspirations in that profession. For example a Management Graduate will have to write an objective which is concise and precisely speaks about his role that he wants to play in the Organization.
Sample Objective for Sap Developer
To obtain a responsible and challenging position with a progressive company where my work experience will have valuable application and utilization of my opportunity for advancement.
If you have any major Career Achievements or any Appreciation then this is the section where they should be listed. For Example a Sap Developer can add his/her career achievements like,
- Involved conversion and migration of the data from the legacy system to SAP and maintenance reports and work in progress BDCs, user exits, reports, ALE/IDOC development and workflow development.
- Developed a dialog program for a material details, vendor details, and customer details to update fields in custom defined tables by using Menu painter, Screen painter tools table control, tabstrips and sub-screens.
- Developed a report for material details - for totals and subtotals for material stock values by material group and material type.
- Received numerous letters of recommendation, and appreciation from customers, and management.
Previous work experience plays an important role while applying for a Job and hence it should be well presented in the resume. Most of the questions during your resume will be related to the previous job that you had and hence you should be well prepared for it. You should begin with putting the name of the organization that you worked for, the duration of your work and the post or the designation at which you were working. After this, you can effectively place points in a bulleted format that talk about the responsibilities and the achievements that you may have achieved during your stay at the previous organization. The work experience of an experienced Sap Developer applying for a job would look like,
Medsite Inc. Moline, Banglore, 2006-Present
- Developed report for Material Availability list against the Orders, Plant location and Storage location list against MM extracting from tables MARA, MARC, MARD etc.
- Created an Interactive report which displayed all the sales orders for one particular customer, the materials ordered for that particular order, quantity ordered and goods issue date about that particular customer.
- Involved in the conversions which required the use of LSMW to read in sequential files created from the legacy system, the conversion of the legacy data to the target SAP format, including data mapping and field assignment, and the importing of the converted data into the SAP R/3 system using batch input sessions .
- Developed classical batch input program for transactions ME21N, CS01 to transfer purchase order, purchasing info record and Bill of materials into R/3 system.
- Developed user exits to fill screen fields for the VA01 transaction. The exit used was V45A0003 which is called by the include program ZXVVAU05.
- Implemented Material Master outbound and inbound interfaces for message type MATMAS. It involved creation of partner profiles, Inbound settings, Outbound parameters, Port definitions and other workflow configuration.
- Created Layout using standard Layout set RVINVOICE01 and program RVADIN01 for SALES Order as per Requirement of Client.
- Developed and changed dialog programs for SD, MM modules using table controls
- Environment: UNIX, SAP 4.7, SAP SD, MM, Windows 2000/NT.
Nature's Way, Banglore, 2004-2005
- Worked on Different modules of SD like Pricing, Billing, Delivery and Shipping.
- Uploaded Customer Master Data from a text file present on application server using BDC Session Method. Tables that are being updated for Customer master are KNA1, KNB1 etc.
- Created data dictionary objects like Tables, Structures, and Views.
- Developed inbound and outbound interface using SAP IDocs. Developed inbound interface for Sales Order (ORDERS01) and Purchase Order Return (ORDERS02).
- Modified layout set using Sap Scripts for SD module documents such as invoice to meet customer needs.
- Worked on Sales Order User Exits and Delivery User Exit, using User Exits within SAP.
- Developed new transactions using Dialog programming (module pool)
- Developed a suggested order report that displays the on-hand quantity, the total inventory, total MRP for all items in particular plant.
- Created BOM using BAPI_MATERIAL_BOM_GROUP_CREATE and created goods movement Documents for Order using BAPI_GOODS_MOVEMENT_CREATE from ABAP reports.
- Designed and developed advanced functionality ALV reports in MM with specified conditions and based on the selection.
- Environment: IBM-AIX, SAP 4.7, SAP SD, MM, Windows 2000 Server/XP, Visio, Mercator, XML.
Calcot ltd, Banglore, 2001-2003
- Developed a report, which has details of all purchase with ordered quantity, Received Quantity, Unrestricted stock quantity, last Goods Receipt Date for a given Material Plant/Vendor. Modified the sales shipment summary report and script associated with it.
- Created report to compute and display the list of outstanding orders by ship to party or sold to party using the tables LIKP, VBAK, MKPF for extracting data.
- Created few reports SD module extracting info on sales organization levels, delivery and Invoice status, shipping details and partner function details.
- Carried Data Migration for Customer Master and material master in LSMW workbench by defining Source fields/Structures and Relationships and creating couple of Conversion rules and field mapping.
- Created a BDC for uploading purchase details from legacy system to SAP, using Call Transaction Method.
- Developed an BAPI Interface (BAPI_CR_ACC_GETOPENITEMSSTRUCT) that reads Creditor and Debitor details from the legacy system and uploads to the SAP system
- Modified the existing Layout Set (MEDRUCK) using Sap Script to get the Company Header and Logo depend on Company code, Supplier address, Delivery address depend on Shipping instructions, P.O Number, P.O date, Purchase agent, Purchase requisition, Requester, Payment terms, General description, Total Purchase Order Value and General terms and Conditions.
- Environment: SAP R/3 4.6C, Oracle 8i, SD, MM, PP Windows NT, UNIX.
Education and Certification
The academic details need to be mentioned in a tabulated format with respect to the degrees or the courses that the candidate would have undertaken in the past. The latest degree or course comes first followed by the last completed course and hence forth going backwards. For example a Sap Developer who has completed post graduation or graduation course is applying for a Job or to a company or an organization then his/her details would be like,
- B.E.(Mechanical Engineering)
Arya College of Engineering, 2000
- Certification in SAP
CPL Instuite, Banglore, 2000
If you have won any competitions national or international then they could also be highlighted here. For example a Sap Developer could lay stress on any exams that he may have given or any seminars or conferences attended. If you are a part of any honorary society or any nonprofit organization then that could also be added here.
The honors and the activities section of a Sap Developer would look like,
- Awarded as the Mentor of the year by Calcot ltd, Banglore, 2001.
- Received the TEY award, the employee of the year award, by Nature's Way, Banglore, 2004.
The References are generally required so that your present employer can gauge you through the eyes of the people who you were associated with or have worked for. So your teachers or college professors' details could be placed here. Or your past employer who you would have worked under can also be used as a reference. Ensure that the people whose names you enter know you well and do inform them that you are placing their names as reference because many companies call to confirm. For example the references section of a Sap Developer could also look like,
Salary Range of a Sap Developer
- The average salary received is approximately Rs. 22000 per month. This works out to an annual pay package of 3 Lakhs to 3.25 Lakhs per annum CTC.
- The salary from an American perspective works out to be $7500 per Month.
Note: This salary may be variable and it may change from organization to organization.
Frequently asked Sap Developer Interview Question
- What is an ABAP data dictionary?
- What are indexes?
- What are the functional modules used in sequence in BDC?
- What are the components of SAP scripts?
- How can I make a differentiation between dependent and independent data?-
- What is the difference between macro and subroutine?-Given an array of 1s and 0s arrange the 1s together and 0s together in a single scan of the array. Optimize the boundary conditions.
- Find the common ancestor of two given nodes in a binary tree, how do you exploit the properties of a given BST for the same problem.
- You're given a function getsort(data) that sorts the data given. The function sorts in place and does not use any extra memory. How do you validate the function with respect to 1) it sorts 2) it does not use extra memory